[one-users] How to use Ceph/RBD for System Datastore

Jens Kristian Søgaard jens at mermaidconsulting.dk
Mon Jul 29 01:46:33 PDT 2013

Hi Jon,

>  >> Sun Jul 28 18:52:29 2013 [TM][E]: clone: Command "rbd copy one/one-6
> one/one-6-2-0" failed: You must specify a subsystem to invoke.
>  >> Sun Jul 28 18:52:29 2013 [TM][I]: usage: ssh

> I tried to rewrite the ssh_exec_and_log command so I could see the full
> command that was being executed, but all I get is the original error
> message:

I saw something similar to this before. This happened because $CEPH_HOST
was empty or not included properly in the command line.

Try substituting $CEPH_HOST with the verbatim hostname you expected to
be there and test if that works.

--
Jens Kristian Søgaard, Mermaid Consulting ApS,
jens at mermaidconsulting.dk,