[one-users] Datastores

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Wed Jul 24 10:04:29 PDT 2013

This error is because of the space left in the datastore. Can you check
that datastores are being monitor, and capacity data is get without errors?
Are there any error or message relative to monitor datastores in oned.log?
What is the size available/total shown in onedatastore show ?

Cheers

Ruben

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 5:30 PM, Michael Curran <
michael.curran at connectsolutions.com> wrote:

>  Can the images DS and the filestore DS be the same physical volume? Or
> must they be 2 separate volumes?****
>
> ** **
>
> When I try to upload files to the images DS – I get ****
>
> ** **
>
> Req:752 UID:0 ImageAllocate result FAILURE Not enough space in datastore**
> **
>
> ** **
>
> I also tested images files – and I get the same error****
>
> ** **
>
> I logged into the ESX host and made my way to the images datastore in
> /vmfs/volumes/1 – and as oneadmin (ssh , no passwd) I am able to create and
> remove files within the datastore itself****
>
> ** **
>
> p.s. – commands also fail the same way via CLI and oneimage command****
>
> ** **
>
> Michael Curran | connectsolutions | Lead Network Architect****
>
> Phone 614.568.2285 | Mobile 614.403.6320 | www.connectsolutions.com****
>
> ** **

Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 in Berlin, 24-26 September, 2013
--
Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect