[one-users] Datastores

Michael Curran michael.curran at connectsolutions.com
Wed Jul 24 08:30:17 PDT 2013

Can the images DS and the filestore DS be the same physical volume? Or must they be 2 separate volumes?

When I try to upload files to the images DS - I get

Req:752 UID:0 ImageAllocate result FAILURE Not enough space in datastore

I also tested images files - and I get the same error

I logged into the ESX host and made my way to the images datastore in /vmfs/volumes/1 - and as oneadmin (ssh , no passwd) I am able to create and remove files within the datastore itself

p.s. - commands also fail the same way via CLI and oneimage command

Michael Curran | connectsolutions | Lead Network Architect
Phone 614.568.2285 | Mobile 614.403.6320 | www.connectsolutions.com<http://www.connectsolutions.com>