[one-users] Datastore questions

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Thu Jul 18 04:37:39 PDT 2013

Hi Michael,

That is a very good question indeed ;) In fact, we had that feature
(multiple system datastores [1]) scheduled for 4.2 (Flame), but we
want to test it more thoroughly, so we delayed it for 4.4.

Best,

-Tino

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1712
--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is