[one-users] Ubuntu / Centos KVM image from marketplace are not being properly contextualized

Artem Salpagarov artem.salpagarov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 04:20:29 PDT 2013

Hi Giovanni,

No, it doesn't work. Neither with NETWORK, nor with NETWORK_ID, with or without IPV6 stuff, with or without specifying TARGET.

For me it seems that something in marketplace templates just fails with fresh kernels or ebtables or something else.

BTW, It would be great if someone who made that templates on marketplace would also turned on serial console in them. I'll do that later today and will try to figure out what's wrong.

--
Artem Salpagarov