[one-users] Transfering data between Host and VM

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Jul 11 01:26:20 PDT 2013

Hi,

OpenNebula allows you to register files, and then copy them to the VM
inside a context cdrom [1].
This process is quite simple from Sunstone. Use the Files & Kernels tab to
create new Files, and then select them in the context section of the VM
Template wizard.

Regards

[1]
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.0:img_guide#how_to_use_file_images_in_virtual_machines