[one-users] Auto rescaling of resources

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Jul 4 06:33:54 PDT 2013

Hi,

Right, although the ACL gives permission to perform the operation, the
sunstone web interface does not change automatically. To enable new tabs in
Sunstone 3.8, follow this guide [1].

Is there any reason you are not using the last stable release, 4.0.1 ?

Regards

[1]
http://opennebula.org/documentation:archives:rel3.8:sunstone_plugin_guide
--