[one-users] Cannot access Sunstone after upload image 500Gb

Mohammad Fazli Ahmat Jalaluddin fazli.mmu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 23:17:02 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I'm using OpenNebula 4.0.1, and  I configured the filesystem using NFS.

After I try to upload a 500Gb image file, after some time, several error
message comes out and after that, the browser logs out
and when I'm want to login back, I got this error message

"No answer from server. Is it running?"

Is it natural?

The problem is actually, when a user want to access their VM via sunstone,
they cannot access if other user try to upload a huge size of image.
So, somehow it defeats the purpose of having Cloud.

Is there any method to overcome this problem?

Thank you very much for helping me.

Regards,
Fazli