[one-users] Ubuntu / Centos KVM image from marketplace are not being properly contextualized

Artem Salpagarov artem.salpagarov at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 15:11:23 PDT 2013

Hello world!

I might be wrong because I just started rolling out OpenNebula, but it seems that my VMs with this https://marketplace.c12g.com/appliance/4fc76a938fb81d3517000001 or this https://marketplace.c12g.com/appliance/4fc76a938fb81d3517000002 image are either not being started properly, or don't get network context properly. At least I have no idea why vms with these images are unreachable neither by ssh and ping, nor by a serial console. Also, KVM process of these VMs takes 100% of available CPU.

But ttylinux vm with this https://marketplace.c12g.com/appliance/4fc76a938fb81d3517000003 image works as expected. I can ssh to it and it doesn't take all the CPU. So it's all about contextualisation differences between images I guess.

Could someone point me out a direction where to look for a mistake? Here are onevnet show & onevm show & onetemplate show for both images, the one that works and centos which doesn't work: https://gist.github.com/iartem/5996187

--
Artem Salpagarov