[one-users] Auto rescaling of resources

Mohammad Fazli Ahmat Jalaluddin fazli.mmu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 19:50:04 PDT 2013

Hi,

I would like to ask 2 questions to the community.

1. Given an example, if I create a virtual cluster, can I assign the
virtual cluster administration to a user? Meaning that the assigned user
can manages (assigned or remove) hosts inside the virtual cluster.

2. Can OpenNebula virtual cluster resources be set to auto-scaled
automatically? Meaning that if I have a job that is under-utilizing the
overall resources that I assigned to the job, let say 10 hosts and it only
uses 20% of computational resources. So, can OpenNebula automatically
reallocate the resources to 3 hosts and it will uses 70% of computational
resources instead?

Thank you

Fazli