[one-users] elasticity missing in ONE

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Fri Jan 18 05:27:02 PST 2013

Hi Zeeshan,

You may be interested in Carina [1], software developed by Research in
Motion which allows to automatically deploy, scale and manage the
availability of multi-VM application clusters according to policies
such as time of day, load-based, service priority, failure events, or
custom metrics.

Best regards,

-Tino

[1] http://opennebula.org/software:ecosystem:carina