[one-users] User Impersonation with API

Ricardo Duarte rjtd21 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:39:56 PST 2013

Hi Carlos,

It works if I use the CloudAuth class, thanks.
But I kind of hacked this into my code, by copying all the files in CloudAuth and also server_cipher_auth.rb.
As far as I can see, there is nothing simpler on the oca API.
Is there any chance of implementing the impersonation as a method into OpenNebula::Client?

Regards,
Ricardo