[one-users] Info on ONE Instance for testing purpose

Duverne, Cyrille cyrille.duverne at euranova.eu
Tue Jan 8 04:02:55 PST 2013

Hello,

Thanks a lot Carlos for this.

So I still need to install OpenNebula somewhere to be able to simulate
the API..

Kind regards
Cyrille

Mardi 08/01/2013 à 12:36 Carlos Martín Sánchez a écrit:

Hi,

When we don't need to check the interaction with real infrastructure
we use the dummy drivers for hosts (im, vmm, network) and datastores
(ds & tm)

$ onehost create dummyhost -i im_dummy -v vmm_dummy -n dummy

$ onedatastore show 0
DATASTORE TEMPLATE

TM_MAD="dummy"

 $ onedatastore show 1
DATASTORE TEMPLATE

DS_MAD="dummy"
TM_MAD="dummy"

You may need to uncomment some of them in oned.conf. The drivers can
be found in /var/lib/one/remotes

Regards
--
Carlos Martín, MSc