[one-users] Info on ONE Instance for testing purpose

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Jan 8 03:36:15 PST 2013

Hi,

When we don't need to check the interaction with real infrastructure we use
the dummy drivers for hosts (im, vmm, network) and datastores (ds & tm)

$ onehost create dummyhost -i im_dummy -v vmm_dummy -n dummy

$ onedatastore show 0
DATASTORE TEMPLATE

TM_MAD="dummy"

$ onedatastore show 1
DATASTORE TEMPLATE

DS_MAD="dummy"
TM_MAD="dummy"

You may need to uncomment some of them in oned.conf. The drivers can be
found in /var/lib/one/remotes

Regards
--
Carlos Martín, MSc