[one-users] Hooks VMID was changes to ID, no changelog?

Ricardo Duarte rjtd21 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 02:49:01 PST 2013

Hi there,

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I totally missed the change from VMID to ID on the hooks on the changelog.
So, as a result, the following hooks resulted in all my /var/lib/one to be deleted:

VM_HOOK = [
   name      = "vmdir_cleanup",
   on        = "DONE",
   command   = "/bin/rm",
   arguments = "-r /var/lib/one/$VMID" ]

Fortunately this was on my test environment.

Where can I track these changes in the future?
As a suggestion, I would say that these (small) changes should be published on the changelog, as they can have a huge impact.

Best regards,
Ricardo