[one-users] error: unknown OS type hvm

Tobias Honacker t.honacker at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 26 05:35:14 PST 2013

Hi,

If i understand it correctly you use the VM only for the OpenNebula
instance and the physical host as KVM Host in Opennebula? Or do you try to
use the VM as KVM host, too?

So when you only use the VM as OpenNebula instance you don't need to
install KVM on it. You have to put the IP from your physical Host in
/etc/hosts and add it with the onehost command.

If you try to use the VM as KVM Host and OpenNebula instance you have to
install KVM at the VM too and you have to active nested KVM [1].

Could you post the output of /var/lib/one//datastores/0/1/deployment.0 ?

Best regards,
Tobias

[1] http://www.rdoxenham.com/?p=275

Am 26.02.13 10:28 schrieb "johannes.thome at electrica.cujae.edu.cu" unter