[one-users] error: unknown OS type hvm

johannes.thome at electrica.cujae.edu.cu johannes.thome at electrica.cujae.edu.cu
Tue Feb 26 01:28:16 PST 2013

that is the output on the server but i didn't installed kvm on it i
have to do that?

root at kvmserver-vm:/home/kvm-server# modprobe kvm kvm-intel
FATAL: Error inserting kvm
(/lib/modules/3.2.0-38-generic/kernel/arch/x86/kvm/kvm.ko): Unknown
symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)
root at kvmserver-vm:/home/kvm-server# su -l oneadmin
oneadmin at kvmserver-vm:~$ modprobe kvm kvm-intel
Command 'modprobe' is available in '/sbin/modprobe'
The command could not be located because '/sbin' is not included in the
PATH environment variable.
This is most likely caused by the lack of administrative privileges
associated with your user account.
modprobe: command not found
oneadmin at kvmserver-vm:~$