[one-users] SLES11SP2 Repository?

Andrei Vakhnin Andrey.A.Vakhnin at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 19 12:03:52 PST 2013

James

SLES OpenNebula repo is handled by Robert Schweikert (CC). Here are the links:

3.8.1 packages:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Virtualization:/Cloud:/OpenNebula:/Testing/

3.6.0 packages:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Virtualization:/Cloud:/OpenNebula/

We're as well large SUSE shop due to a various reasons. We use OpenNebula 3.6 to deploy test environments for our scientists and developers. Hope this helps.

Andrei