[one-users] SLES11SP2 Repository?

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Tue Feb 19 11:37:51 PST 2013

Hi. I currently use another product for managing our fairly large xen
install (100+ hosts and 500 VMs). It's time to start looking at
alternatives for various reasons. I came across OpenNebula.

Is there an active sles11sp2 repository for installing Opennebula? I
found this old "Announce" here, but it seems outdated and non-functional:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.opennebula.org/msg06618.html

Or, are there detailed docs on installing and where to find all the
supporting packages?

I'm also willing to use CentOS if the installation can be done easier on
it, but SLES is our company "standard".

Many Thanks,
James