[one-users] opennebula dead but subsys locked

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Tue Feb 19 02:42:08 PST 2013

Hi Jon,

IIRC, you were using CentOS as the OS for the OpenNebula front-end.
The status functionality in the opennebula init script is still not
available, although it is already planed [1] for the upcoming 4.0
release (which is around the corner ;) ).

Best regards,

-Tino

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1718

--