[one-users] Re : Add network context variables automatically

Nicolas AGIUS nicolas.agius at lps-it.fr
Tue Feb 19 01:13:08 PST 2013

Hi,

I've done somethings like this with OCCI.
I put all the IP stuff in the network template and added the following in "common.erb" :

CONTEXT=[
  TARGET=xvdb

    <% devnum = 0 %>
    <% @vm_info.each('NIC') do |nic| %>
        <% if nic.attr('NETWORK','href') %>
            ,CTX_ETH<%= devnum %> = "$NETWORK[TEMPLATE, NETWORK_ID = <%= nic.attr('NETWORK','href').split('/').last %> ]"
            <% devnum += 1 %>
        <% end %>
    <% end %>
]

And I get all networks templates in the context file.

Cheers,
Nicolas AGIUS