[one-users] OpenNebula 3.8 Virtualbox Sandbox error

Enrique Almonte qslash.pe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 18:58:04 PST 2013

Hi,

the configuration of the vbox is RedHat 64 bits , I tried changing
Chipset and increasing memory but still receiving same error.

The md5sum is the same as you showed :

ea at arch ~/Downloads % md5sum opennebula-3.8-sandbox.vdi.bz2
565b5fcb0f952d20aacb090003cf1bbf  opennebula-3.8-sandbox.vdi.bz2

Please find attached the vbox file.

Thanks for your help

Enrique.