[one-users] Bridge, context , save image problem

GyeongRyoon Kim grkim at kisti.re.kr
Wed Feb 13 17:44:32 PST 2013

Hi all,

1. bridge problem

I have a three host machin for Opennebula

Each machine  has 2 ethernet card( eth0 for public , eth1 for private)

I want to make bridge for vm , virtualmachin need to access other vm and
can access to outside network

How can I make bridge on each host machine?

2. context problem

I read http://opennebula.org/documentation:archives:rel2.2:cong for
contextualizing , but still confusing.

What i'm understaing is , context files(context.sh, init.sh , etc...)
should be in ISO image.

But ISO image is readonly file. How can do that?

3. Image save porblem

Assume that  If I lauch virtual machine successfuly(assign ip, with
certificate, etc...),

After that, I install packages what i need.

How can I lauch serveral vm with that configured image ? (But IP address
and hostname should be assign differently)

Thanks
GyeongRyoon Kim.