[one-users] Sunstone 3.8.3 noVNC on Ubuntu 12.04

Jason Villalta jason at rubixnet.com
Thu Feb 7 08:55:45 PST 2013

Has anyone been able to get noVNC to work in Sunstone with Ubuntu
12.04.  It keeps showing a server disconnect error in the UI.

So far I have done the following
1) Confirmed that VNC is running for the VM using netstat -a.  I also
set the VM template to listen on the network interface so I can
connect from a VNC client.
2) I have confirmed that the  Starting VNC proxy: python
/usr/share/one/websockify/websocketproxy.py
--target-config=/var/lib/one/sunstone_vnc_tokens
is starting without errors.

At this point I am not sure how to test if the websocketproxy.py is
working.  I am not using any SSL on the sunstone server or websockets.

Jason Villalta
Co-founder
800.799.4407 | www.RubixTechnology.com