[one-users] Windows on opennebula

Sebastian Mangelkramer opennebula at mangelkramer.com
Thu Dec 26 10:18:48 PST 2013

Hello Mario,

did you try to add an "USB Tablet" to your VM-Template?
Such an device in your KVM-VM provides an absolute pointer device
which helps you getting a better experience with your mouse (i.e. a consistent cursor in VNC).

The code for the VM-Template looks like this:

INPUT=[
 BUS="usb",
 TYPE="tablet" ]

Best regards,