[one-users] Datastore size problem

Alexander Sibetheros alexsibeth at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 03:04:29 PST 2013

I am having problems with the datastore.
I have a vmware vm on my pc acting as the "cloud controller" (running
ubuntu12.04) and installed opennebula as mentioned on the tutorial(
http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.4:qs_ubuntu_kvm).

I originally gave the controller a 20GB disk via vmware, but because I need
more space I increased the image to 100GB.
Inside the controller fdisk -l shows a 100GB disk, but tha datastore still
sees 20GB.
If I create another datastore it still is created on the 20GB it thinks It
has.

Also, another question, when I delete an Image(from sunstone) it is removed
from images.. but the space is still taken from the datastore(I ls -lh into
the datastore and found it).
Should I manually delete it?

--
Alexander Sibetheros