[one-users] How to use ceph filesystem

Mario Giammarco mgiammarco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 02:11:47 PST 2013

My problem was that  because ceph is a distributed filesystem (and so it
can be used as an alternative to nfs) I supposed I can use as a shared
system datastore.
Reading your reply I can see it is not true. Probably official
documentation should clarify this.

Infact I hoped to use ceph as system datastore because ceph is fault
tolerant and nfs is not.

Thanks for help,
Mario