[one-users] How to use ceph filesystem

Kenneth kenneth at apolloglobal.net
Tue Dec 3 01:56:47 PST 2013

Ceph won't be the default image datastore, but you can always choose
it whenever you create an image.

You said you don't have an NFS disk
and your just use plain disk on your system datastore so you SHOULD use
ssh in order to have live migrations.

Mine uses shared as datastore
since I mounted a shared folder on each nebula node.

---

Thanks,
Kenneth
Apollo Global Corp.

On 12/03/2013 03:01 PM, Mario
Giammarco wrote:

> First, thanks you for your very detailed reply!
>

> 2013/12/3 Kenneth <kenneth at apolloglobal.net>
>
>> You don't need to
replace existing datastores, the important is you edit the system
datastore as "ssh" because you still need to transfer files in each node
when you deploy a VM.

> So I lose live migration, right?
> If I
understand correctly ceph cannot be default datastore also.

>> Next,
you should make sure that all your node are able to communicate with the
ceph cluster. Issue the command "ceph -s" on all nodes including the
front end to be sure that they are connected to ceph.

> ... will
check...