[one-users] oneimage create command in ON3.4 and up

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Dec 3 02:06:30 PST 2013

Hi,

The datastore size is initialized to 0, and then populated with the right
size after the monitorization begins to work. Maybe there was a problem
trying to monitor it. Take a look at /var/log/one/oned.log, you should have
messages like these:

Fri Nov 29 17:29:19 2013 [InM][D]: Monitoring datastore default (1)
Fri Nov 29 17:29:20 2013 [ImM][D]: Datastore default (1) successfully
monitored.

Or an error message from the drivers.

Regards

--