[one-users] oneimage create command in ON3.4 and up

Hyun Woo Kim hyunwoo at fnal.gov
Mon Dec 2 14:37:35 PST 2013

Hi,

Let me ask a basic question.

I just started testing ON4.2
and when I use oneimage command to register a first image,
I am getting the following error message

-bash-4.1$ oneimage create firstimage.template  --datastore default
Not enough space in datastore

I guess this is because the "default" datastore has "0M" size as shown below,
-bash-4.1$ onedatastore list
  ID NAME                SIZE AVAIL CLUSTER    IMAGES TYPE DS       TM
   0 system                 - -     -                                      0         sys      -        ssh
   1 default               0M -     production                0       img     fs       ssh

My question is, how can I increase this size?

I could not find relevant information from onedatastore help,
I guessed this size will increase when I add a new host, create a cluster, add the host in this cluster
and create a new virtual network and add it to the cluster etc,
but I am still getting the same error message..

Thanks in advance.
HyunWoo KIM
FermiCloud