[one-users] Hybrid Cloud (OpenNebula + Amazon EC2)

M Fazli A Jalaluddin fazli.jalaluddin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 00:53:32 PST 2013

Hi all,

I would like to ask some questions, it might sound silly but here goes;

1. I have very little knowledge about hybrid cloud, so I watched this
youtube video [1] and the question is, the VM that was instantiated is
resides on EC2 or OpenNebula?

2. If the VM is on EC2, is it free or I have to pay per use? Also can I
accessed it from anywhere (public cloud) provided I have Internet
connection?

3. As far as I know, EC2 use .ami image. Do I have to convert my image from
.qcow2 to .ami?

Thank you

Best regards,
Fazli