[one-users] Upload image and use ubuntu12 iso locked problem

Alexander Sibetheros alexsibeth at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 00:35:05 PST 2013

I am having problems creating an image via sunstone, using a path to
ubuntu12.4.3 server iso, and also creating a template afterwards.
I have 2 vm's(on vmware player) running that have ubuntu/kvm controller and
node.
Installation was based on tutorial.
>From the tutorial I was able to get a CentOs running(although I don't know
how to find username/password...), but when I try to create image based on
path of iso I get "locked" status. I can see the image in my list though
and no errors during creation.
I chose "not persistent" and driver:raw, but am unsure what I should choose.

Any advice and any good documentation/tutorials/faqs for image uploading?