[one-users] Opennebula 4.4 - System Datastore cannot be used

Pascal Petsch pascal.petsch at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 03:32:36 PST 2013

Hello,

I'm facing a problem when creating a new VM since the update from One
4.2 to 4.4.
The sched.log tells me the following:

Thu Dec 12 12:24:31 2013 [SCHED][D]: VM 573: Local Datastore 109 in Host
9 filtered out. Not enough capacity.
Thu Dec 12 12:24:31 2013 [SCHED][I]: VM 573: No suitable System DS found
for Host: 9. Filtering out host.

Everything worked fine before and there is more than enough space left
on the disk.
I followed the instructions of the documentation to create a system ds.
This is my configuration of the DS:

DATASTORE 109 INFORMATION
ID             : 109
NAME           : system_01
USER           : oneadmin
GROUP          : oneadmin
CLUSTER        : Cluster_01
TYPE           : SYSTEM
DS_MAD         : -
TM_MAD         : shared
BASE PATH      : /var/lib/one/datastores/109
DISK_TYPE      : FILE

DATASTORE TEMPLATE
SHARED="YES"
TM_MAD="shared"
TYPE="SYSTEM_DS"

The setup is a single host running one and sunstone.
Shouldn't the directory be created automatically?

I hope you can help me!

Kind Regards

Pascal Petsch

Student Business Information Systems