[one-users] VM State Pending and Stuck in it

Documented Facts documentedfacts at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 08:13:49 PST 2013

Hi

I had a small testing cloud that has set up with OpenNebula 4.2 with Xen
hypervisor. I have completely remove OSes and intall OpenNebula 4.4 with
fresh Operating Systems. After I created a virtual machine it does not move
beyond "PENDING" state. My hosts has not assign to a any cluster so it
might be in default cluster (-). Please help me to overcome this problem.

I also need some clarifications for update data system store

What is  "SHARED="NO" " in system datastore update ? I have assigned it
with "NO" since I use SSH data store.

SHARED="NO"
TM_MAD="ssh"
TYPE="SYSTEM_DS"

according to "onedatastore list "

System data store is in cluster (-)

 ID NAME                SIZE AVAIL CLUSTER      IMAGES TYPE DS       TM

   0 system                 - -     -                 0 sys  -        ssh
   1 default           137.5G 93%   -                 0 img  fs       ssh
   2 files             137.5G 93%   -                 0 fil  fs       ssh

Also sun stone is not started automatically. I want to start it every time
I logged into it.

Thank You