[one-users] vm state is on suspended but there is not any checkpoint in datastore

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Aug 28 07:26:52 PDT 2013

Hi,

That is the generic driver error message, it does not necessarily mean that
the checkpoint does not exist.

Did you check if the file exists in the host machine? If it does not, do
you have any other messages in the logs that may explain how it disappeared?

Regards

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013