[one-users] Strange behaviour

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Aug 21 06:26:57 PDT 2013

Hi,

>From your logs, it looks like the host became unreachable.
The fault tolerance host hook resubmitted the VMs, and you ended with a VM
copies because the original VMs where not lost, and couldn't be deleted
from the original host .

To allow more tolerance to connectivity problems, use the -p flag of the
fault tolerance host hook:

           -p <n> avoid resubmission if host comes
                  back after n monitoring cycles

Regards