[one-users] Strange behaviour

Miloš Kozák milos.kozak at lejmr.com
Mon Aug 19 12:54:14 PDT 2013

Hello,
I would like to ask if happen to anybody the same? I have been running
ONE 3.8.3 for a few months (8). Everything works perfect, until 13th
Aug. Something went wrong and ONE deployed VMs onto other Host even if
the VMs were running at a Host. Currently I have got two Hosts
(kvasi,sol), therefore there were VMs running on kvasi and other VMs
running on sol. Eventually VMs not running on sol were running on sol
and kvasi at the same time, some for the rest..

I am using shared storage using LVM and iSCSI (shared_lvm driver). I am
enclosing url to my dropbox with logs. I find it very disturbing that
anything like that can happen. On top of that more concerning is that
ONE didnt know until a logged onto Hosts and using virsh list verified
running VMs..

Thanks for the answer,
Milos Kozak

https://www.dropbox.com/s/04aqd2vrd6cjkmu/logs.tar.bz2