[one-users] extend virtual network range

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Aug 21 03:50:48 PDT 2013

Hi,

That's not supported, but you can open a feature request at
dev.opennebula.org and we'll consider it for future releases.

We don't advise to edit the DB directly, but if you do keep a backup and
make sure oned is not running.

Regards.

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com> in Berlin, 24-26