[one-users] Getting VNC Information with Java API

chenxiang at aquala-tech.com chenxiang at aquala-tech.com
Wed Aug 14 02:14:17 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am trying to integrate OpenNebula into an in-house web UI though the OCA
Java API. I am able to carry out VM life cycle management tasks through
the Java API. However, I can't find how I can get the VNC information for
a VM so that I can integrate this into my own noVNC.

With the VirtualMachine class, I can obtain the VNC host and port for any
particular VM, but that is for direct connection to the host running the
VM, not the noVNC connection parameters. Then I found the VNC proxy port
29876 in sunstone-server.conf, and add the VM-ID to 29876, then trying to
conned with noVNC to that port, but failed.

Please help.

Chen Xiang