[one-users] can not create image

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Wed Aug 21 03:45:44 PDT 2013

Hi,

As Michael says, in 4.2 there is just 'vmfs' drivers for VMware:

http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.2:vmware_ds

Best,

-Tino
--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is