[one-users] How to configure virtual networks in OpenNebula 4.0

Jon three18ti at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 15:39:09 PDT 2013

Ok, I created a new template and it injected the network context settings.

ETH0_DNS$NETWORK[DNS,NETWORK_ID="0"]ETH0_GATEWAY
$NETWORK[GATEWAY,NETWORK_ID="0"]ETH0_IP$NIC[IP,NETWORK_ID="0"]ETH0_MASK
$NETWORK[NETWORK_MASK,NETWORK_ID="0"]ETH0_NETWORK
$NETWORK[NETWORK_ADDRESS,NETWORK_ID="0"]SSH_PUBLIC_KEY$USER[SSH_PUBLIC_KEY]

Apparently, I was using a template I created before upgrading to the 4.0RC.

However, I am still unable to properly set the NETWORK_MASK and GATEWAY.
In my virtual network template I have

NETWORK_MASK="255.255.255.240"

do I need to set the "NETWORK_MASK" variable differently?

Thanks,
Jon A