[one-users] CentOS 6.4 - 3.9.90-2 rpm installation problem with opennebula-server-3.9.90-2.x86_64.rpm

Miguel Ángel Álvarez Cabrerizo mcabrerizo at macto.es
Fri Apr 26 08:27:59 PDT 2013

Hi Jaime,
I'm afraid it was a problem with my CentOS 6.4 that wasn't clean enough
after so much lab testing. I've just reinstalled my CentOS 6.4 and
opennebula-3.9.90-2 and there's absolutely no problem with
opennebula-server-3.9.90-2.x86_64.rpm, it was my fault sorry.

Before installing 3.9.90 I was running OpenNebula 3.8.3 (downloaded from
OpenNebula.org) but I must have done something wrong because after removing
the packages, deleting /var/lib/one directory and installing the new rpm
the /var/lib/one was owned by root and that's why the opennebula-server
installation was complaining. I think this info is useless for you so I'll
be more careful next time if I think I've found a bug :-)

Thanks a lot for your time
--
*Miguel Ángel Álvarez Cabrerizo*
MACTO apps · cloud · security*