[one-users] CentOS 6.4 - 3.9.90-2 rpm installation problem with opennebula-server-3.9.90-2.x86_64.rpm

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Fri Apr 26 02:07:03 PDT 2013

Hi,

Did you have an OpenNebula package installed before that? which one, the
one provided by opennebula.org, or the one from the dev centos repos? and
which version? did you uninstall it first?

Do you happen to know what ID did your oneadmin user have before installing
that package? what ID does it have now?

Thanks for your feedback! let's see if we can figure this one out.

cheers,
Jaime

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Miguel Ángel Álvarez Cabrerizo <
mcabrerizo at macto.es> wrote:

> Hi,
> when installing the new CentOS 6.4 rpm packages for OpenNebula 4 RC
> there's a permission problem with opennebula-server-3.9.90-2.x86-64.rpm. It
> complains about not being able to create the .ssh directory and the
> public/private keys: "Could not create directory '/var/lib/one/.ssh"
>
> I think line 307 in centos6.4.spec should be changed from:
>
> /bin/chown -R oneadmin:oneadmin %{oneadmin_home}/.one

> /bin/chown -R oneadmin:oneadmin %{oneadmin_home}
>
> I've rebuild the rpm package and the permission problem is solved with
> this mod.
>
> Hope it helps!
>
> Regards,
>
> Miguel