[one-users] VM hooks and determing which state VM is recovering

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Apr 23 02:30:40 PDT 2013

Hi,

You could have a hook that notifies you when the VM enters the UNK state,
and ignore the other hook unless you were notified of the UNK state change
before...

But maybe we should add support for it, with something like:

VM_HOOK = [
 ON = "RUNNING",
 FROM = "UNKNOWN"
]

Please open a feature request if this approach looks good to you.

Regards

--
Carlos Martín, MSc
Project Engineer