[one-users] Best way to migrate datastores 0 & 1 to new storage area

Gerry O'Brien gerry at scss.tcd.ie
Mon Apr 22 06:33:06 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

     Thanks for the interesting reply. We are running kvm/qemu so I'm
not sure how this would work for us although we may use it in out Citrix
infrastructure. I have a question: after the xNDB proxy is shutdown and
restarted where does the cache get stored?

     In our OpenNebula installation, is it possible to switch system the
datastore from 0 to some other datastore without interruption?

         Regards,
             Gerry