[one-users] OpenNebula and XCP

Giovanni Toraldo me at gionn.net
Sun Apr 21 01:41:13 PDT 2013

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 9:44 AM, Alberto Zuin - Liste
<liste at albertozuin.eu> wrote:
> If XCP isn't compatible, what is the best way to have OpenNebuka with an
> updated xen HyperVisors (4.0-4.1)? CentOS include XEN virtualization only in
> 5.X releases (XEN 3), Debian has a problem with blktap driver and I have to
> use the (unsuggested) file. OpenSUSE?

Ubuntu 12.04 should work fine, I don't remember any issue when I tried out.

With Debian Squeeze I remember there was an unfixed bug, but it was
solvable with a one-liner patch, and maybe they released the update.

Or you may try with the next Debian release, it should be on the way
to became stable.

On the other hand, why you keep to prefer Xen instead of KVM? It's
pretty easy to configure on any recent distro and receive faster
updates from upstream.

Cheers,
--
Giovanni Toraldo