[one-users] sunstone in 3.9.90

Alexandre Bezroutchko abb at gremwell.com
Sat Apr 20 13:58:18 PDT 2013

> Are you running ruby 1.8.7? There are some issues when using ruby
> 1.8.7 due to the way it handles Hashes. The tabs are loaded in a
> different order in this version and there are some dependencies among
> tabs that produce these errors..
>
> Could you try upgrading ruby to 1.9?
I have tried to install ruby-1.9.1-full package on fresh Debian Squeeze
and then installing opennebula packages. This does not help at all as
opennebula seems to install ruby-1.8 anyway.

However, if I install yaml/ruby/rubygems from sources (bunch of thanks
to Tao for his notes on how to do this), it works just fine.

There is a strange little glitch with 'Virtual Resources' tab though,
illustrated with attached screenshots. First one shows its initial
state, second one shows after first click (the arrow shifts down but
menu does not open), and the third one after another click (menu opens
properly). On Xubuntu 12.10 with Firefox 19.0.2 this glitch is very well
reproducible.

Regards,
Alex