[one-users] Sunstone buggy in RC 4.0

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Sat Apr 20 01:46:08 PDT 2013

Hi Tao,

On 19 April 2013 19:43, Tao Craig <tao at leadmesh.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I just upgraded from 3.8.3 to 3.9.90 (CentOS) and my Sunstone interface is
> very unpredictable. When I first logged in, the Infrastructure tab was
> unresponsive and the Virtual Resources tab only displayed my datastores.
> After restarting oned and sunstone-server, my Infrastructure tab remains
> unresponsive and my Virtual Resources tab now only displays my images.
>
> All of my hosts, appear in oned.log as being successfully monitored
> however and I can not identify any errors. I have tried Firefox, Chrome,
> clearing my cache and private browsing.
>
> ... any ideas?

Are you running ruby 1.8.7? There are some issues when using ruby 1.8.7 due
to the way it handles Hashes. The tabs are loaded in a different order in
this version and there are some dependencies among tabs that produce these
errors..

Could you try upgrading ruby to 1.9?

We will fix this for the final release.

Daniel Molina