[one-users] Running Multiple hosts on Virtual Box Sand Box

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Apr 10 02:43:00 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Shr <shreekard at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I currently have a Windows 7 operating system on a Dell XPS 8300 Desktop
> running intel i7. I installed the opennebula virtualbox sandbox. I want to
> add additional hosts and was wondering if I can add new hosts to a virtual
> box sandbox environment?

As far as I know, it is a complete OpenNebula installation and you
shouldn't have any problems.

> Also, what would you recommend would be the best way to install opennebula
> on windows based hosts?

This is not supported. I guess virtualization, as you have already done
with the virtualbox sandbox, is the only option.

Regards

> Thank you for the help.
>
>  Regards,
> Shreekar

Carlos Martín, MSc
Project Engineer
OpenNebula - The Open-source Solution for Data Center Virtualization
www.OpenNebula.org <http://www.opennebula.org/> | cmartin at opennebula.org |
@OpenNebula <http://twitter.com/opennebula> <cmartin at opennebula.org>