[one-users] repository question

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Apr 10 02:32:45 PDT 2013

Hi,

Yes, you need to register the Images, but you don't need to upload them. If
you set the SOURCE attribute of the image template [1], OpenNebula creates
the Image resource without copying the files.

Actually you don't even need to create a template file, I believe this
command should be enough [2]:
$ oneimage create --name filename --source filepath --datastore default

Regards

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:img_template
[2] http://opennebula.org/doc/3.8/cli/oneimage.1.html

--